Full Stack / Front End Developer (Finland)
We are looking for a Full Stack / Front End Developer to join our Global SW Platform team, as a part of a world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities include:
• User Interface focused development using frameworks like Angular, Bootstrap and Material Design.
• Implement innovative solutions based on wireframe models and interaction design.
• Collaborating closely with our UX professionals and other team members.
We wish you to have:
• Passion for quality, usability and continuous improvement.
• An agile way of working.
• Due to an international work environment, English language skill is a must.
In addition, experience of the following is a plus:
• Understanding in Java and/or Scala.
• Unit testing and UI testing.
What we can offer you:
Work on solutions and products that help customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency. Interesting projects with a smart metering pioneer. Opportunities for career development in a truly international environment. Motivated and open-minded colleagues from different cultural backgrounds. A workplace with high job satisfaction and low staff turnover. Employee activities to support your wellbeing (e.g. biking, orienteering, rinkball, tennis and cultural activities etc.)!
Our ideology is to develop reactive systems that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
If you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
For further details please contact Tuomas Kepanen, Tuomas.Kepanen@landisgyr.com, +358 50 561 1560
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland.
Jyväskylä “City of Light” is a favorable located attractive business city and center of growth with a taste of internationality. Here you can enjoy inspiring sporting and other culture for individuals, groups and families around the year. Great place to live, work and study!
Please submit your application and CV here latest on May 23, 2017.