Head of Product Management Communications (Finland)
Location: Jyskä, Finland
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With over 6,000 employees in 30 countries and as the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions, we ensure that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
For our Product Management Organization in Zug, Switzerland or Jyskä, Finland we are looking for an individual experienced in an international and multicultural working environment to join us as a:
Head of Product Management Communications
Customers in over 70 countries around the globe secure their high precision electricity measurement and communication with our electricity meters. As Head of Product Management Communications you define the portfolio strategy for communication strategy in EMEA as well as execute plans to increase the market penetration and profitability.
In this key role and as a leader of a Product Management Team your main areas of responsibilities will be the following:
• Develop L+G communication technology strategy and portfolio with state of the art IoT communication technology
• Understanding of TCO of different communication technologies in various applications and use cases
• Drive long term communication technology roadmap with R&D and Purchasing, liaise with third party communication technology providers
• Lifecycle management, owning business case and initiating R&D projects for portfolio
• Liaise with R&D and Supply chain. Maintain ongoing coordination and interaction to provide balance between best-in class and low-cost products with short time-to-market. Drive make or buy decisions
• Act as center of competence and virtual lead on communications embedded in the products and solutions in EMEA
• Manage contracts with Telco providers, prepare and handle process around provisioning and support procurement for technical insights
• Advice on suitability of various communication technologies for applications and use cases
• Drive representation of communication technology related standardization and working groups
• Support of bid teams in communication related aspects including SLA’s
• Ensure effective communication and interfacing with internal and external parties
This expert position requires:
• University degree or equivalent education in Business Administration, Electrical Engineering, IT or communications
• Extensive years of experience in business to business Product Management for a range of products/solutions with focus on communications technology industry (telecom vendor, operator)
• Business background in Marketing, Portfolio Management and/or Business Development
• Successful project management in cooperation with numerous interfaces both internally and externally
• Track record of successful market launches for substantially large products/solutions
• Experience in multi-site market launch projects
• Proven ability to manage professional experts
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to take on this challenge with a team of experts and if you are experienced within a multi-national, multi-cultural and a multi-department environment then we look very much forward to meeting you.
For more information please contact Peter-Georg Koller, firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 41 935 64 75.
Please submit your application and CV to Jyskä, Finland located position here at the latest on 5th of August, 2019.