HW Test Designer (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
We offer an interesting job opportunity with the largest global player in the smart metering business!
Our R&D Devices team is looking for a new member. Our ideology is to develop reactive devices that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
Your responsibilities include:
• Test plan designing and execution to support ongoing product development projects.
• Performing EMC, RF, HW, safety and reliability testing.
• Working with projects ensuring electronic hardware designs meet a variety of requirements, standards and regulations.
• Working in close co-operation with product designers and different stakeholders.
We wish you to have:
• Experience working in R&D hardware projects.
• Familiarity with EU directives and compliant products.
• Experience in HW laboratory equipment.
• Knowledge of RF and EMC related design rules and components.
• English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical test reports.
• Self-motivation and capability of working independently.
With us you get challenging and rewarding position in the developing international business environment with great colleagues, collaborative teams and employee activities.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life here.
For further details please contact:
• Seppo Räihä email@example.com, or +358 40 531 1287
• Kari Ikonen firstname.lastname@example.org, or +358 40 518 1301
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on 5th of November, 2018.