R&D Project Manager (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a R&D Project Manager to join our world class R&D function.
As an experienced R&D Project Manager you will lead the device development projects. You will have the overall responsibility for planning the project timeline, deliverables and quality. You will also handle the project budgeting and costs, and manage resources over the entire project lifecycle. An important part of your responsibilities will be the coordination of activities during project phase between the development sites of EMEA. You will actively represent the interest of the project to all stakeholders and share knowledge across sites and departments. You will also provide full transparency to the project status in various presentations and meetings.
Expectations for skills & experience:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in technical field (e.g. electronics, IT, SW or equivalent).
- Proven track record in leading international R&D projects with multiple site connections.
- Strong technical background and knowledge from all required main areas (HW, SW, Mechanics).
- Experience in working and leading multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams.
- Fluent writing and presentation skills in English. Ability to communicate in internal technical meetings.
- Strong project management and leadership skills and the ability to represent your project in challenging situations.
- Willingness to travel.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Seppo Räihä, email@example.com, + 358 40 5311 287.
Please send your free form application and CV to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org latest on Sunday June 22, 2014.