RF Designer (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
We offer you an interesting job opportunity with the largest global player in the smart metering business!
As RF Designer in R&D Devices team you will:
– Develop cost-effective designs for our globally used products.
– Ensure electronic RF designs meet a variety of requirements, standards and regulations.
– Produce electronic RF designs, and review PCB designs and schematic entry for the RF based products.
– Cooperate with production to ensure timely introduction of product.
You have experience/familiarity in:
– R&D hardware projects.
– High volume manufacturing, design for manufacture and design for test.
– EU directives and compliant products.
– RF and EMC related design rules, components and PCB layout.
– International multi-site projects.
– Prepare proper technical documentation.
Working as a part of inspiring team and projects, in one of our global R&D centers in Jyväskylä, you will enjoy an international atmosphere and have the possibility to communicate in English.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life here.
For further details please contact:
– Seppo Räihä firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 531 1287
– Kari Ikonen email@example.com, +358 40 518 1301
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on 30th August, 2019.