RF Designer (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
We offer you an interesting job opportunity with the largest global player in the smart metering business!
As RF Designer in R&D Devices team you will:
• Develop cost-effective designs for our globally used products.
• Ensure electronic hardware designs meet a variety of requirements, standards and regulations.
• Produce electronic hardware designs, and review PCB designs and schematic entry for the RF based products.
• Cooperate with production to ensure timely introduction of product.
You have experience/familiarity in:
• R&D hardware projects.
• High volume manufacturing, design for manufacture and design for test.
• EU directives and compliant products.
• RF and EMC related design rules, components and PCB layout.
• International multi-site projects.
• Prepare proper technical documentation.
Working as a part of inspiring team and projects, in one of our global R&D centers in Jyväskylä, you will enjoy an international atmosphere and have the possibility to communicate in English.
Our ideology is to develop reactive devices that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life here.
For further details please contact:
• Seppo Räihä email@example.com, +358 40 531 1287
• Kari Ikonen firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 518 1301
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on May 20, 2019.
We will start interviews right away, so don’t hesitate to leave your application.