Scrum Product Owner (Finland)
Join our Global SW Platform team, part of a world class R&D function, where we work with advanced technologies and new methods.
You will co-operate closely with Product Management to keep up with and understand customer needs and business priorities, and to prioritize product backlog items. You work daily with an agile development team and participate in Scrum activities.
Expectations for skills and experience / We wish you to have:
• Business centric and product-oriented mindset.
• Experience in SW design, Agile SW Development and methodologies.
• Degree (BSc, MSc) in information technology or equivalent.
• Fluent communication skills also in English.
You are a team player and strong communicator with technical and customer-oriented mindset. You care about quality. As we collaborate globally you feel natural working in an international multi locational organization and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
The location of the position is in Jyväskylä, in one of our global R&D centers.
For more information please contact:
• Petri Marttinen, firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 184 5649
Our daily life blog posts.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on September 24th 2018.
We’ll start interviewing candidates as soon as possible, so don’t hesitate to contact us right away!