(Senior) Automation Software Developer (Solution Integrating Testing team) (Finland)
We are looking for a (Senior) Automation Software Developer to drive forward our Test Automation development. You will be part of a Solution Integrating Testing team and work closely with other development/testing teams. In this position you will have an opportunity to grow with the team and give your expertise to support the team's continuous growth.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Developing and maintaining automated software testing environment and test asset.
• Executing both functional and non-functional end-to-end validations by using high-end test methods.
• Executing, analyzing and fixing automation related defects.
• Investigate innovative automated test approaches.
• Inspire test automation team with new test methodologies and ways to work.
We wish you to have:
• Experience with test automation.
• Knowledge about Robot Framework, Python, Selenium and Jenkins.
• Familiarity with Agile methods.
• Fluent English language skills both spoken and written due the international work environment.
• Ability to learn new things.
• Self-organized way of work.
• Team player skills.
• Passion for quality and continuous improvement.
We offer You exciting career opportunity with committed top talented co-workers, great working atmosphere with a spice of internationality, latest technologies and participation in interesting projects. A workplace with employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills for learning new technologies, you are a team player and strongly committed to quality in everything you do, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please contact:
• Matti Hietaranta, email@example.com, +358 40 594 7840.
• Jarkko Rytkönen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +354 40 673 7767.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on April 26th, 2018.