(Senior) Software Designer (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting a (Senior) Software Designer to join our world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities include Java development in our R&D projects. You will deliver input for technical concepts and actively contribute to our process improvements. You will also participate in maintenance actions of our existing products.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field and experience in working in R&D SW projects.
- You are familiar with large SW systems design and development.
- You have experience in version control systems, unit testing, design patterns and agile development methods.
- You have solid experience in Object oriented programming with Java/J2EE and/or from system integrations (Web Service, SOAP).
- PL/SQL, Database/Oracle and/or User Interface experience is an advantage.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Jarno Mynttinen, firstname.lastname@example.org, + 358 40 866 8627.
Please send your free form application and CV to Human Resources, email@example.com latest on Friday, April 11, 2014.