Service Delivery Specialist (Finland)
We are looking for Service Delivery Specialist to join our Software and Solutions Delivery team.
We offer extremely interesting job focusing to deliver our Gridstream MDMS, HES and AIM software solutions to customer projects in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region. You will also provide 2nd level support for customer projects and maintenance customers.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Delivering defined SW services and technical support to customer projects.
• Performing root cause analysis and problem solving on the found faults, also updating, patching and fixing the customers system or data.
• Creating and modifying technical notes and guidelines by documenting the incident remedy.
• Working closely with projecting organization and 1st level organization in connection of incident/problem management, and service delivery.
• Acting as a link between product management / R&D and projecting in customer support issues.
We wish you to have:
• Profound understanding of Information Technology, security and energy business, and other technology trends.
• Deep knowledge and insight on Windows server operating systems, and experience with Oracle databases and application servers.
• Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English – German and/or Swedish skills are an extra asset.
• Experience with Linux operating system is an advantage.
• Willingness to travel.
• Team player attitude with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do.
We offer You exciting career opportunity and challenging position in a developing business environment. Colleagues in high performing team. Employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland.
Jyväskylä is a favorable located attractive business city and center of growth. Here you can enjoy inspiring sporting and other culture for individuals, groups and families around the year. Great place to live, work and study!
For further details please contact:
• Antti Tauru, email@example.com, +358 40 866 9715
Interested? Be sure to also read our blog post of Landis+Gyr’s Customer Services (in Finnish).
Please submit your application and CV here latest on October 1st, 2017.