Service Delivery Specialist (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
We offer an interesting job opportunity with the largest global player in the smart metering business!
You can be a junior or an expert, as long as you have a burning desire to help our international customers to manage energy better.
Our 2nd level Service Delivery team is looking new member. In this role you will act as an interface towards our customers, colleagues in L1-support teams and other stakeholders in EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) region.
Your responsibilities include:
• Delivering defined SW services and 2nd level technical support of different Landis+Gyr software solutions to our customers.
• Performing root cause analysis and problem solving on the found incidents.
• Creating technical notes and guidelines by documenting the incident remedy.
• Acting as a link between product management and R&D in customer support issues.
We wish you to have:
• Experience of information technology.
• Customer service-oriented attitude.
• Analytic and active approach with passion for quality and continuous improvement.
• Fluent written and spoken English language skills due the international work environment. German and/or Swedish skills are an extra asset.
With us you get challenging and rewarding position in the developing international business environment with great colleagues, collaborative teams and employee activities.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life here.
For further details please contact:
• Antti Ahonen firstname.lastname@example.org, or +358 40 580 4732 on 25th of October at 13:00-17:00.
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on 5th of November, 2018.