Service Delivery Specialist (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
We offer an interesting job opportunity with the largest global player in the smart metering business!
You can be a junior or an expert, with a burning desire to help our international customers to manage energy better.
Our Software and Solutions Delivery team is looking new member. In this role you will work as specialist to deliver our software and solutions for customer projects in EMEA region.
Your responsibilities include:
• Delivering Landis+Gyr Software, IT solutions and 2nd level technical support for customer projects.
• Performing root cause analysis and problem solving on found incidents.
• Creating technical notes and guidelines by documenting the incident remedy.
• Acting as a link between our product management and R&D in software issues.
We wish you to have:
• Good knowledge of Information Technology.
• Customer service-oriented attitude.
• Willingness to travel time to time.
• Analytic and active approach with passion for quality and continuous improvement.
• Fluent written and spoken English language skills. Swedish or German skills are an extra asset.
With us you get challenging and rewarding position in the developing international business environment with great colleagues, collaborative teams and employee activities.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life here.
For further details please contact:
• Antti Tauru email@example.com, or +358 40 866 9715
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on 5th of November 2018.