Service Delivery Specialists (Finland)
We offer an interesting job opportunity with the largest global player in the smart metering business!
Our 2nd level Service Delivery team is looking new members. As Service Delivery Specialist you get opportunity to help world manage energy better. You be the interface towards our customers, internal L1-support teams and other stakeholders in EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) region.
Your responsibilities include:
• Delivering defined SW services and 2nd level technical support of different Landis+Gyr software solutions to our customers.
• Performing root cause analysis and problem solving on the found faults, also updating and fixing the customers system.
• Creating and modifying technical notes and guidelines by documenting the incident remedy.
• Acting as a link between product management and R&D in customer support issues.
Expectations for skills and experience:
• Minimum of three years’ experience of information technology and security, experience on energy business or other technology trends.
• Good experience with Oracle databases and/or high-level application support.
• Customer service-oriented attitude.
• Analytic and active approach with passion for quality and continuous improvement.
• Fluent written and spoken English language skills due the international work environment. German and/or Swedish skills are an extra asset.
We offer You exciting career opportunity and challenging position in a developing international business environment. Great colleagues in high performing team. Employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Catch a glimpse of our daily life in our blog posts.
For further details please contact:
• Antti Ahonen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 580 4732 (week 27)
• Juha Souru, email@example.com, +358 40 563 1792 (week 30, 30.-31.7.)
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on July 31st, 2018.