Service Delivery Specialists (Finland)
We are looking for Service Delivery Specialists to join our Service Delivery team.
Our aim is to deliver high quality software services for customers in post roll out phase. We also provide high quality 2nd level customer support of our own products, IT infrastructures and hardware.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Delivering defined SW services to customers.
• Performing root cause analysis and problem solving on the found faults, also updating, patching and fixing the customers system or data.
• Creating and modifying technical notes and guidelines by documenting the incident remedy.
• Defining new services in collaboration with other team and post roll out PM organization.
• Working closely with 1st level organization in connection of incident/problem management, and service delivery.
• Acting as a link between product management / R&D and projecting in customer support issues.
We wish you to have:
• Minimum of two years of experience working in IT system infrastructure and databases; maintenance, development or service delivery.
• Knowhow for Oracle database administrating, installations and troubleshooting.
• Experience and understanding for software related services, project experience is an advantage.
• Customer service oriented mind.
• Team player attitude.
• Analytic and active approach with passion for quality and continuous improvement.
• Fluent written and spoken English language skill due the international work environment. German or Swedish is a plus.
We offer You exciting career opportunity and challenging position in a developing business environment. Colleagues in high performing team. Employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland.
Jyväskylä is a favorable located attractive business city and center of growth. Here you can enjoy inspiring sporting and other culture for individuals, groups and families around the year. Great place to live, work and study!
For further details please contact:
• Antti Ahonen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 580 4732
• Juha Souru, email@example.com, +358 40 563 1792
Interested? Be sure to also read our blog post of Landis+Gyr’s Customer Services (in Finnish).
Please submit your application and CV here latest on August 13, 2017.