Software Designer (Finland)
We are looking for a Software Designer to join our world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities include Java development in our R&D projects. You will deliver input for technical concepts and actively contribute to our process improvements. Depending on your background your responsibilities may also include Scrum Mastering and coaching more junior team members and providing technical support in your expert area.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field and experience in working in R&D SW projects.
- You have experience in agile development methods.
- You have experience in programming with Java.
- Experience on asynchronous systems, OSGi (e.g. Karaf) and TDD know-how is an advantage.
- Alternatively you may have knowledge and experience in information security (PKI, Certificates, single sign-on) or Software as a Service (SaaS).
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
We offer you a position in an excellent international team with good attitude. Join us and this exciting opportunity of new product development with thrilling technologies!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Antti Nevala, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 322 4330.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on January 21, 2015.