Software Designer / Senior Software Designer (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a Software Designer / Senior Software Designer to join our world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities include Java development in our R&D projects. You will deliver input for technical concepts and actively contribute to our process improvements. You will also participate in maintenance actions of our existing products.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field and experience in working in R&D SW projects.
- You are familiar with large SW systems design and development.
- You have experience in version control systems, unit testing, design patterns and agile development methods.
- You have solid experience in Object oriented programming with Java and/or from system integrations (Web Service, SOAP).
- PL/SQL, Database/Oracle and/or User Interface experience is an advantage.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You have the ability and courage to make things happen. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development. As a member of our team you have the opportunity to work at the front of IT related system business.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Tuomas Kepanen, email@example.com, +358 50 561 1560.
Please send your free form application and CV to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org latest on October 3, 2014.