Solution Test Designer (Solution Integration Testing team) (Finland)
Do you want to become end-to-end solution testing professional? Want to learn new things and constantly develop yourself?
We are looking for a Solution Test Designer to join our Solution Integration Testing team with opportunity to work at the front of a constantly developing technology.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Executing both functional and non-functional end-to-end validations by using high-end test methods.
• Executing, analyzing and fixing server platform and automation related defects.
• Conducting server environment installations and updates.
• Reviewing and analyzing end-to-end product lifecycle of server platforms.
• Developing and maintaining server environment and test assets.
• Developing and maintaining automated software testing environment and test assets.
We wish you to have:
• Familiarity with server installation and server monitoring tools, operating systems, databases and application servers.
• Willingness to get familiar with test automation as a software developer.
• Familiarity with Agile methods.
• Fluent English language skills both spoken and written due the international work environment.
• Ability to learn new things.
• Self-organized way of work.
• Team player skills.
We offer You exciting career opportunity with committed top talented co-workers, great working atmosphere with a spice of internationality, latest technologies and participation in interesting projects. A workplace with employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills for learning new technologies, you are a team player and strongly committed to quality in everything you do, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Catch a glimpse of our daily life in our blog posts.
For further details please contact:
• Matti Hietaranta, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 594 7840.
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on 03.09.2018.