Team Leader, R&D Project Management (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a Team Leader, R&D Project Management to join our world class global R&D function.
As an experienced R&D Project expert you lead both the smart energy device development projects as well as a small Project Manager team.
In the project manager team leader role, you will act as a line manager for the project managers, ensuring that the team is working efficiently and productively and according to global processes. You have the overall responsibility for providing direction for the team and planning the project timeline, deliverables and quality. You will be responsible for drawing up and managing the annual PMO cost center budget. An important part of your responsibilities is the coordination of activities during project phase between the development and manufacturing sites of EMEA. You actively represent the interest of the project to global stakeholders and share knowledge across sites and departments. You also provide full transparency to the project status in various presentations and meetings.
In the project manager role, you have the overall responsibility for planning the project timeline, deliverables and quality. You handle project budgeting and product costs, and manage resources over the entire project lifecycle. You will also oversee Regional Resource Management and ensure that it reflects a rolling 12 month view of the regional R&D resource availability.
Expectations for skills & experience:
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. in technical field (e.g. electronics, IT, SW or equivalent).
• Proven track record in leading international R&D projects & teams with multiple site connections. Leadership skills and line management experience.
• Strong technical background and knowledge from all required main areas (HW, SW, mechanics).
• Strong project management and leadership skills and the ability to represent your project.
• Experience in working with stakeholders such as procurement, SCM, external suppliers and EMS vendors to ensure customer specific product requirements are met.
• Fluent communication and presentation skills in English.
• Willingness to travel.
You are a true team player and enjoy working in international business, with people from different cultural backgrounds. We in Landis+Gyr want to build meaningful relationships with our clients so you also have a customer service oriented mind and commitment to quality in everything you do.
We are a dynamic organization, offering personal development opportunities for expanding your professional responsibilities. Join us and experience the thrill of working with inspiring people on challenging projects in an international environment.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life in our blog posts.
For further details please contact:
• Ulla Yrjölä, email@example.com, +358 40 587 7475 (contact preferably by phone)
• Prasad Somwanshi, firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 76 362 5145
Please submit your application and CV here latest on September 28th, 2018.