Test Automation SW Designer (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
We offer an interesting job opportunity with the largest global player in the smart metering business!
As Test Automation SW Designer in R&D Devices team you will:
• Be responsible for software development of test systems.
• Develop testing automation solutions for HW and RF testing.
• Participate in the improvement and creation of test cases in your own field of expertise.
• Act as an expert in your own test area.
In this role you will benefit knowledge of HW and/or RF design, Visual Basic and Excel macro. Electronics- and Radio- test instruments (like Oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, Radio Communication Tester) are familiar to you. You have strong experience in Labview. As a team player, who works well independently, you take responsibility and ownership.
Working as a part of inspiring team and projects, in one of our global R&D centers in Jyväskylä, you will enjoy an international atmosphere and have the possibility to communicate in English.
Our ideology is to develop reactive devices that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life here.
For further details please contact:
• Seppo Räihä firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 531 1287
• Kari Ikonen email@example.com, +358 40 518 1301
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on 3rd of June, 2019.
We will start interviews right away, so don’t hesitate to leave your application.