Testing Designer (Finland)
We are looking for a Testing Designer to join our world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities will include testing of our SW products and functionality, and ensuring test approaches are clearly documented with full results to an auditable standard. You will actively contribute to the creation of a fast-paced high performing team, ensuring the quality of customer focused solutions are achieved with ongoing testing and test automation.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field.
- You have solid know-how in agile testing.
- You are experienced on test automation (e.g. Robot), Linux, UI testing (e.g. Selenium) and asynchronous system testing.
- It is beneficial if you have gained experience on build automation.
- You are familiar with version control systems and continuous integration process.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunity for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Antti Nevala, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 322 4330.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on January 30, 2015.