Testing Designer / Senior Testing Designer (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
We are looking for a Testing Designer / Senior Testing Designer to join our Global SW Platform team, part of a world class R&D function.
We are working on an IoT Platform to enable smart ecosystems within the energy domain. We would like you to join in this exciting journey.
You will be part of a self-organizing agile team. The team tackles interesting tasks by using modern programming languages, SQL and NoSQL databases, Docker, Test Automation with Robot Framework and CD/CI pipelines.
We wish you to have:
• Understanding of software testing and knowledge in agile development.
• Passion for quality and continuous improvement.
• Experience on test automation (e.g. Robot Framework), Linux, and asynchronous system testing.
• English language skills both spoken and written.
We offer flexible working hours, international atmosphere and great colleagues who are committed to quality and continuous improvement.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life here.
For more information please contact:
• Petri Marttinen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 184 5649
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on 23th of May 2019.
We will start interviews right away, so don’t hesitate to leave your application.