Testing Designer / Senior Testing Designer (Global SW Platform team) (Finland)
We are looking for a Testing Designer / Senior Testing Designer to join our Global SW Platform team, as a part of a world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Testing of our software products.
• Test automation development.
• Collaboration with other team members.
We wish you to have:
• Understanding of software testing and knowledge in agile development.
• Passion for quality and continuous improvement.
• Experience on test automation (e.g. Robot framework), Linux, and asynchronous system testing.
• English language skills both spoken and written and have ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
In addition, experience of the following is a plus:
• Gained experience on build automation and shell scripting.
What we can offer you:
Work on solutions and products that help customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency. Interesting projects with a smart metering pioneer. Opportunities for career development in a truly international environment. Motivated and open-minded colleagues from different cultural backgrounds. A workplace with high job satisfaction and low staff turnover. Employee activities to support your wellbeing (e.g. biking, orienteering, rinkball, tennis and cultural activities)!
Our ideology is to develop reactive systems that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
If you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact Petri Marttinen, email@example.com, +358 40 184 5649.
Interested? Read more about the daily life of Platform team here (in Finnish).
Please submit your application and CV here latest on August 31st, 2018.