The E35C communication module has been designed to meet the latest smart metering requirements, building on the flexibility of Landis+Gyr’s E350 meters and modules. The E35C supports a multi-energy AMI solution and can be connected to up to four gas,… Lue lisää
E35C communication module: a one-stop-shop solution for future-proof smart metering
The E35C communication module has been designed to meet the latest smart metering requirements, building on the flexibility of Landis+Gyr’s E350 meters and modules. The E35C supports a multi-energy AMI solution and can be connected to up to four gas, heat and water meters through M-bus, making them accessible from a central station. The E35C communication module will transform any installed E350 meter to a Gridstream solution compliant smart meter.
Lower communication costs The E35C module turns an electricity meter into a data center, connecting up to four water or gas/water meters with the M-Bus and managing two-way communication. Reducing communication connections for all meters to just one not only saves on transfer costs but also simplifies subsequent data-processing.
…and easier installation
The M-Bus supports the connection of meters from different manufacturers. For widely scattered measurement points an RF M-Bus dongle allows you to connect additional meters wirelessly, thus saving on the expensive installation of cable connections.
- E350 single phase and three phase meters with and without supply control switch
The Landis+Gyr E35C Control Module (AD-FX1) for the E350 meter enables tariff switching (NT/HT) in E350 meters via external control inputs.
For more information, contact your local sales office.
- Supported by Landis+Gyr’s Gridstream solution
- Runs on communication technologies such as cellular 2G/3G, PLC (Power Line Carrier) and Ethernet
- Connects to up to four multi-energy devices via M-Bus
- Enables personal energy management through a standardized interface
- Features advanced time-of-use tariffication and load profiles
- Firmware updated during operation via DLMS protocol over any external communication channel
- Disconnect capabilities to connect or disconnect the electricity network of the consumers at their premises
- Fraud detection via an anti-tampering kit against strong magnetic fields and terminal cover removal.
- Ability to monitor power quality
- Supports a future orientated smart metering system including meters, concentrators, remote data acquisition and data evaluation in the central station
- E35C variants with 2G/3G communication, Ethernet and PLC
- E35C tariff control Module for standalone operation of the E350 meter enabling tariff switching (NT/HT)
- Eurooppa, Lähi-itä ja Afrikka