Kaupan ja teollisuuden mittarit
E650 offers high accuracy and long-term stability in energy measurement and all operational conditions. It features an exceptional measurement system for all networks with flexible adaptation possibilities to special requirements. Lue lisää
Industrial and commercial advanced meter with modular architecture and high interoperability
The E650 meter from Landis+Gyr is a leading meter for maximum performance in industrial, commercial and smart grid applications.
E650 offers high accuracy and long-term stability in energy measurement and all operational conditions. It features an exceptional measurement system for all networks with flexible adaptation possibilities to special requirements.
An optimal data flow is achieved through the integrated communication interface or via the Plug-&-Play Landis+Gyr E65C communication modules.
The devices can be easily upgraded for future market and industry needs, thus securing your investment.
The E650 is proven in field operations with over 2 million devices installed across 80 countries.
"E650 Open View"
- Powerful energy, voltage and power measurements
- Various accuracy classes from 0.2s, to 0.5s. 1 (IEC) or C, B (MID)
- Poly- and single-phase recording of energy and quadrants
- Two load profiles and up to 1000 events recorded
- Tariff setting with energy, performance, previous values and load process
- Tariff control: internal (TOU, event control) and external (with time switch)
- I/O modular concept (various options)
- Alarming functions incl. customized SMS alarming on event
- Calendar clock
- Compliant with IEC and EU meter standards and meter safety standard IEC 62052-31
- Compatible with all E65C communication modules, suitable for all modern communication requirements
- IEC or DLMS support, optical and electrical interfaces
- Accuracy classes 0.2s, 0.5s, 1 (IEC) or C, B (MID)
- Direct connected and transformer connected
- Integrated or modular communication with E65C communication modules
- Aasian ja Tyynenmeren alue
- Eurooppa, Lähi-itä ja Afrikka